Pages

Saturday 5 September 2020

Furious President Trump Shreds 'Fake News' Story About Him Calling Military Heroes 'Losers,' Former Opponent Defends Him

President Donald Trump is furious and is hitting back at a story that claims he called dead American soldiers “losers” and “suckers.”
The story, by Jeffrey Goldberg, claimed that the fabled anonymous sources had witnessed the president saying these vile things about our military, but the president vehemently denies it.
“I was never a big fan of John McCain, disagreed with him on many things including ridiculous endless wars and the lack of success he had in dealing with the VA and our great Vets, but the lowering of our Nations American Flags, and the first class funeral he was given by our Country, had to be approved by me, as President, & I did so without hesitation or complaint,” the president said in a tweet on Thursday.
“Quite the contrary, I felt it was well deserved. I even sent Air Force One to bring his body, in casket, from Arizona to Washington.
“It was my honor to do so. Also, I never called John a loser and swear on whatever, or whoever, I was asked to swear on, that I never called our great fallen soldiers anything other than HEROES.

“This is more made up Fake News given by disgusting & jealous failures in a disgraceful attempt to influence the 2020 Election!” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment