Pages

Friday 10 April 2020

"He's a Beltway Guy, Right?" - Top Infectious Disease Dr. RIPS CDC Director After He Tells CNN He Would Not Treat COVID19 with Life-Saving Hydroxychloroquine (VIDEO)

On Thursday night CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield joined CNN where he was asked if he would administer life-saving hydroxychloroquine treatment on coronavirus victims.
Dr. Redfield downplayed the drug – despite the hundreds of lives saved by the drug! 
Dr. Robert Redfield: Yeah, I’m not going to recommend it and I’m not going to not recommend it. I think that you and I are very similar. We’re probably similar to my friend, Dr. Fauci. We-we-we we’re very comfortable to responding when we have data.
Dr. Stephen Smith, who has saved dozens of lives with the hydroxychloroquine treatment responded, 
“I met Bob Redfield. He’s a nice guy. He’s a Beltway guy. Right? This is Beltway fights and stuff and I’m not about that. He hasn’t treated anybody with COVID. My team and I have treated over 115 patients. This drug works… It’s not a Democrat or Republican thing.”
Dr. Smith has successfully treated over 100 COVID-19 patients with a hydroxychloroquine combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment