Pages

Monday 23 March 2020

“Severe Shortness of Breath” – Dem Rep. Ben McAdams Hospitalized with Breathing Trouble After Coronavirus Diagnosis


Ben McAdams Twitter avatar 
Democrat Rep Ben McAdams (UT) announced last week that he tested positive for the Coronavirus after he returned to Utah from Washington.
On Sunday the Democrat lawmaker updated the status of his health and revealed that he had been hospitalized Friday with breathing trouble.
“Friday evening, I experienced sever shortness of breath…I was instructed to go to the hospital and check in with the isolation unit to be seen by health care providers equipped to receive me,” McAdams said in a statement.
“I was admitted and have been receiving oxygen as I struggled to maintain my blood oxygen at appropriate levels. I am now off oxygen and feeling relatively better and expect to be released as soon as the doctors determine it is appropriate.”
He added, “I’m very grateful to the skilled hospital medical staff for their efficient and effective treatment, as well as their preparations.” 
GOP Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart also revealed last week that he tested positive for Coronavirus.

On Sunday, Rand Paul became the first Senator to test positive for Coronavirus.

No comments:

Post a Comment