Friday, 30 June 2017

Chinese female bodyguards in training

In Europe and America, female bodyguards are common. According to statistics, the demand for female bodyguards has increased in China as well ever since 2011. Female bodyguards often out earn their male counterparts significantly. 
The trainees come from a wide background. 70% of them are retired soldiers and athletes. College graduates take up the other 30%

As long as one fits the physical bill, ordinary females can become a private bodyguard after going through a series of grueling trainings.

The training draws its inspiration from the training regimens of special forces from all over the world. However, it is not as intense.

Not only do these women go through tough training, in recent years many of them are also good looking, tall, and have a good figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment