Pages

Friday 15 September 2017

40 Reasons To Visit Iceland With A Drone


My name is Jakub Polomski, I am a Polish landscape photographer. In July 2015, I travelled to Iceland. During two weeks, I drove 4000 km including the seaside. I used my DSLR camera for landscapes, and drone to capture aerial photographs. Iceland is unique land, however, some locations look really abstract in the bird’s eye view.
All photos in this article were captured by drone with 12Mpix camera. I photographed in following locations.
More info: jakubpolomski.com

Fláajökull


Dimmu Borgir


Jökulsárlón



Lakagígar



Álftafjörður


Myvatn

Gullfoss


Friðland að Fjallabaki


Fjallfoss


Berserkjahraun

Vestfirðir



Látrabjarg


Vik

Flateyri

Skógafoss

Kerlingarfjöll


Hvalfjörður

Grindavik


Dettifoss

Berufjörður


Þingvellir

Geysir

No comments:

Post a Comment