Pages

Wednesday 21 June 2017

Woman punched 39 times by attacker who waited 8 hours to assault her. It was caught on video.

A Rochester, New Hampshire woman was brutally attacked outside of her place of employment, a local Planet Fitness, after her attacker waited eight hours for her shift to end to assault her.
Erin McCarthy, 18, told CBS Boston that she was just finishing up her shift at the fitness facility when an unknown male, who had been waiting in the parking lot, followed her to her car and punched her no less than 39 times.
The attack occurred on the evening of Jun. 12, and McCarthy noted that after her attacker had finished pummeling her, he threw her to the ground.
“He just kind of came up and hit me in the back of the head and wouldn’t stop,” she said. “He didn’t say a word and he didn’t have a reason behind it. I asked ‘Why? Who are you?'”
Despite the vicious attack, McCarthy admitted that she walked away with minor bruises and scrapes.
“I mean, he threw me around like a rag doll, so I kind of just let it happen,” McCarthy explained.
The suspect has not been apprehended, and local law enforcement are seeking a white male who, at the time, was dressed in a white t-shirt, shorts, and white sneakers, as well as a hat and sunglasses.
McCarthy said that she did not recognize the man who pummeled her in the parking lot.
“I want to beat the crap out of him, definitely, but that’s about it,” McCarthy said.
McCarthy told WMUR that she thought she hit him back, but she’d actually hit the ground instead.
“I had no idea until I watched the video – I had no idea,” she said. “I didn’t even know he hit me 39 times – 39! Like, why? Just why?”
About her injuries, she said, “There’s a bunch of bumps on my head. There’s bumps on the back of my head. It was all in the back of my head at first. And then I have this black eye.”
Rochester Police Captain Jason Thomas said, “It was pretty violent video, pretty graphic.”
See the shocking video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment