Tuesday, 9 May 2017

Hydrogen Peroxide Kills Cancer Cells but ONLY This Type is Safe for Consumption

We all know we need oxygen to survive.  It is an essential part of the air we breathe and the water we drink.  However, many people don’t realize it, but they are actually oxygen deficient.  Low levels of oxygen are often due to respiratory deficiencies such as asthma, emphysema, pneumonia, tuberculosis or COPD.  However, several environmental factors such as the chlorination of drinking water and processing of foods (which reduces the oxygen content) makes even otherwise healthy people oxygen deficient.
This oxygen deficiency creates an anaerobic environment that allows for unhealthy bacteria and even cancer cells to thrive.  It is important to remember that most of the healthy bacteria found in our body is aerobic (which means it thrives in oxygen rich environments) while bad bacteria and cancer cells thrive in low oxygen environments.  So how can we increase the oxygen levels in our body in order to create an environment that is good for good bacteria and bad for bad bacteria and cancer?
Luckily we have a natural substance that is so essential it is found it mother’s breast milk (at especially high levels in sebum)… Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2)!  Much like water, but with a additional oxygen atom, Hydrogen Peroxide is good for much more than cleaning cuts and scrapes, you should be drinking it too!  Of course I am not talking about the Hydrogen Peroxide in your medicine cabinet.  General household Hydrogen Peroxide contains several harmful metals and chemicals (Phenacetin, Acetanilide and Sodium Stannate, etc.) that are designed to stabilize it for shelf life.  I am talking about Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide.
Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide is generally sold in 35% concentration.  However, you should NEVER consume this directly as it will burn your throat and stomach lining.  You should always dilute H2O2 with purified water.  Add 1 drop of Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide to 11 oz. of water (no stronger than 4 drops per 8 oz. of water) and consume it no more than 3 times per day for no more than 2-3 weeks.  It is also important to remember that H2O2 therapy should not be consumed long term as it is a oxidant and counteracts with anti-oxidants.
As mentioned before, H2O2 therapy is a great way to oxygenate the body.  By enriching the oxygen levels in your body you are helping it to fight infections, eliminate toxins and bacteria, kill viruses and neutralize germs.  Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide is also a vaso/arterial dilator, which increase blood flow around our body.  Higher oxygen levels will also increase your energy and metabolism.  H2O2 therapy is also used by cancer patients.  The efficacy of H2O2 therapy in oncology is debatable (even within natural medicine communities) as it counter-acts  with anti-oxidants (which are vital for cancer patients).  However, there is also merit to the argument that by enriching the oxygen levels in the body we are creating a unfriendly environment for cancer cells (which are anaerobic).
Please remember that the hydrogen peroxide that is available at your local pharmacy (3% hydrogen peroxide) should NEVER be ingested orally, since it contains many stabilizers. Only Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide is safe for consumption. Also remember, that Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide MUST be diluted with water to about 3% concentration.

No comments:

Post a Comment