Pages

Thursday 3 November 2016

Guy Was Called A “Dirty Biker” By A Narrow-Minded Woman But His FB Reply To Her Was Perfect (5 pics)

Don’t judge a book by its cover. It’s one of the important things that our parents and teachers tell us when we grow up. Apparently, no one ever told this woman about it. Because back in July of 2013 when she saw Luc Perreault, a motorcycle-enthusiast covered with tattoos, she made a snap judgment about him. But Luc wrote a beautiful answer on Facebook to this rude mother after their encounter.

Luc recounted an experience back in July 2013, when he decided to take a quick break from the open road to stop for some fast food at a Tim Horton’s restaurant in Canada. While waiting in line, Luc recalled he caught the attention of a curious little girl standing beside her mother. But the girl wasn’t scared, but rather interested in Luc and so the burly biker waved and said his friendliest ‘hello.’ The girl smiled back at Luc and said hi. It was a short, pleaasant and sweet exchange.
But it was at that moment that the girl’s mother grabbed her by the hand and told her, “We don’t talk to dirty bikers” and then the pair scurried off.
Later that day, Luc took to Facebook to write his thoughts on the occasion in an open letter to the mother who was so quick to cast judgement on him for his appearance — his words quickly went viral…




The letter reads: “To the family in the red SUV at Tim Horton’s today, Yes I am a big 280 lbs. guy with motorcycles and full of tattoos, I am a welder, I am loud, I drink beer, I swear and I look like I would eat your soul if you stare at me wrong. What you don’t know is that I have been happily married for 11 years, my kids call me daddy, I am a college graduate, my mother is proud of me and tells everyone how lucky she is to have such a wonderful son, my nieces and nephews are always happy to see there m’noncl Luc, when my daughter broke her arm I cried more than she did. I read books, I help people, I go out of my way to thank war veterans and I even cried at Armageddon…”

Contd…: “So next time I smile and say hi to your little girl and you grab her and tell her ” No no dear we don’t talk to dirty bikers” remember that even tho you hurt my feelings this “dirty biker would be the first person to run into your burning house to save your little girl’s gold fish so she wouldn’t be sad!!!!”

Let that be a lesson to everyone, a person is made up of more than their image. And the people you might try to protect yourself & your children from could very well be the people you need to rescue you in a moment of crisis.





No comments:

Post a Comment