Pages

Wednesday 14 September 2016

Photos That Show What Depression Can Look Like (5 pics)

Sometimes depression can be not that obvious and can affect people the way we don't always see. Here are the photos uploaded by an Imgur user about their depression and how they decided to deal with it.
 
“I suffer from severe depression and have a really hard time with cleaning and doing other kinds of household work”
“Me 1 – Depression 0!”

“You can finally see that i have a floor! Say hi to my teddy Nalle on the bed! I know its not a big victory, but for me it means the world to just be able to have my door open if people come over. I feel so at peace right now, just wanted to share with all of you,” – later wrote too***busyandviceversa.
One tumblr user did the same and posted the before and after pics
“The top photo is what happens when your days bleed into each other and you keep putting things off because of lethargy and sadness. And the bottom is what happens when you decide enough is enough.”




No comments:

Post a Comment